Its the 14th of October sweet things..can you believe it? Nope Im still trying to get my head around its not March anymore and that I will soon be 37 or is that 38 I dont know I lost count..
So it was an awesome weekend..awesome..we found my neighours pig a new home..5 acres of free ranging grass complete with a pig pool..I cried with delight as I realised he will live out his days in pig heaven at least until Christmas time…husband and I worked in the garden spent some time with family favourites and went swimming in the afternoon light at the lake last night..perfect so with out further a do these are the fews things running through my head..
1. I adore the idea of true free range…love it…I get the whole idea now..I saw happy pigs..seen the love this farmer had for them…its exactly how it should be.
2. Whats your views on kids in pub’s? I dont mind for a counter meal and a quick drink but hanging around while the parents sit at the bar..
3. I am going to watch American Horro Story..its a dare I have made myself..weak yes I know..
4. Watched a little French flick called Heatwave..such a cheesy title but such a sweet story..its a romance which is normally not my thing that and I cant justify the sitting down time but I watched it twice..loved it..
5. It freaking frustartes me that my hsuband can rember a random line out a random movie but conviently cant remeber what I told him last week on the phone..
6. Did you know that these celebrities have serious medical conditions..
7. Here is a cook book that makes me gag..as I type you can thank my sister inlaw for this..here
8. Indulging in my love of useless info the worlds longest place name here
9. Why I dont eat alot of processed food..here
10. How is this for bad luck.
Better go big day in the garden- again- sigh..