We are running a little late and are doing the few things post on a Tuesday rather than a Monday so please don’t get your dates confused. Tuesday when husband is home is usually date day but there will be no date day as we have a sick boy at home…so there will just be no dating going on just clean up in aisle five or bedroom two. I am however grateful it’s just a bug and will soon pass and hopefully not on to anyone else.
I have just done my first product review and I hope you are happy with the little giveaway I got for you…can you tell me what you would like more of?
So being a wee bit tired from cleaning up vomit and washing sheets, blankets and towels here are the few things running through my head.
- Was told that being positive gives the lovelies that follow this page a false sense that we are perfect…I am far from perfect…I do believe every single post reflects that..It’s just that I think complaining is useless… it gets you literally no- where and the negativity it brings is the crap I have been trying to avoid for years.
- My husband is going to the Tough Mudder in Perth with his work mates. He flies out on Thursday I will bet you a cheesecake (is there any other type of currency other than chocolate) that B2 or B3 will catch the bug that is currently purging my B1 clean. Actually a Murphy’s Law state that B2, B3 and an appliance of some sort will explode during that time…it’s the law.
- We have a new cat…unless we find that it has an owner…it’s been living under the school for a few years…her name is now Lola…too become friends with Charlie…our other cat who was dumped in the middle of some rainforest scrub. There is a name for people that do that and it’s not nice.
- Went shopping at Kmart for the first (actually second) time and oh my how good is it for summer basics …don’t mind spending $8.00 on a shirt knowing it will just last the season because the reality is I’m commonly known as handtowel round these parts.
- Want to sell your house here is a list of don’ts…here
- If you do one thing all year do this please…here
- The struggles of being tall…at 5ft1 I shall never ever relate…here
- What do the yeti and a polar bear have in common? More than you think…here
- The French have a taste for frogs…seems the British liked toads…here
- Make up trends for spring…here
Thats it sweets I’m off for vomit clean up…but then most off you know the drill…
Have a great day.