Christmas eve lovelies. Has the craziness of family, friends and Christmas descended into your house yet? Well it has here my sweets and so have decided my lovelies that this will be the last post for a few day perhaps even 2012. Feels strange to write that I want to keep writing but the family is a calling and I don’t want to miss a moment of the Christmas cheer so we will be back in 2013 bright and early or maybe a little earlier; staying away from you is to hard but never fear I will be on face book so pop on over and say hello. Which again is strange because despite my ‘urgh’ of face book and my previous reservations, I have come to love how immediate and intimate face book can be. Strange but its true and that connection with people, its lovely.
So until then my sweets here are a few things running through my head;
1. I have just had a moment of writers block. Can I call myself I writer? I write a lot now. I love it I’m not sure I’m really good but I love it but I always imagined writers as clever, quirky and sweet. I was called a delight last week and my B1 called me weird so two out of three ain’t bad, so does that qualify me as a writer?
2. I’m the only girl in the house of eight boys I have never wanted to wear a dress and perfume so much in my life.
3. Now this is a bit profound for a few things post but here is the big question. Why cant we; the human race, be this good to each other every day of every month? Why does it just have to be for December for the sake of the festive season? Why? Its so nice being good to each other. I think I just found a new way of thinking.
4. How hard is it to pee in a purpose built hole?
5. I am so excited about 2013 being around the corner just as excited as I am from what I have learnt from 2012.
6. I don’t think it will ever rain again.
7. Have a I got everyone a present? And have a cooked off enough bacon?
8. I’m an only child but I have a step sister whom lives in another country and if we are being honest I’m not actually sure if she uses the words ‘step sister’ when she thinks of me but its the only way I can describe someone who shares the same father and I have always wanted sibiling’s. So badly, but it appears she did not however I will call her step sister although it reminds me of Cinderella yet she is far from the ugly mean step sister rather the opposite in fact. Complex much; no not me? Oh where were we doctor? Anyway she included me in on a email its a first ever. I have never been so excited to be included in a junk mail list promoting a new business.
9. I’m tired but a good tired and we are now heading off to the Santa festival down town yet as much as I want to go I also want to just listen to some tunes, have a wine and watch the fairy lights twinkle with my husband by my side as the kids play till its dark.
10. Will be interested to see how one family merges with another tomorrow. One is from one side of the fence the other from a completely different paddock. It will be interesting, fun and hopefully nothing on Jerry Springer..
So having said that my lovelies I must go and I’m wishing you a merry and safe Christmas. I have loved getting to know everyone of you. I have loved receiving all your emails and comments. Each are cherished and I feel honoured that you have taken the time to write, post and comment. Thank you. I have made many a friend and despite not have met you I consider you as such. Thank you my sweets.
Enjoy the season. Enjoy the love, the tantrums, the late nights and early mornings. Enjoy.
Talk soon and please take care,
Love, love love,