When Personal Planner approached me and asked if I would like to do a give away..the answer was yes. Straight away. I’m a stationary lover. I’m a diary, planner what ever you want to call this little tool lover…I love to still write things down and they don’t break, they don’t require a battery to be recharged and call be old fashioned but how cool is that and as I have found writing things down affirms my goals what I want to do for the day the week the year.
So I headed on over to their website and loved their idea.
Their planners provide you with endless design possibilities. You can change colour, text and design on front/back cover as well as inlay. There are also clever boxes for to-do list, gym session, preschool, idea of the week and weather. Friend’s and family member’s birthdays can also be added to the inlay directly from Facebook. They print and deliver the finished product directly to our your doorstep. Here are a few things that I like about these planners:
- Design the front/back cover
- Tons of ways to design the inside to suit your style & needs.
- Add friends & family members birthdays to the inlay
- Choose between 4 different sizes
- You pick the start date.
- And best of all its fun and easy
To take part in the Giveaway:
- Visit the website to have a look at the Personal Planners
- Leave a comment here on this blog about one of your goals for 2013
- “Like” Personal Planners” Facebook Page
- Entries are open to anyone, anywhere – how cool is that?
- Please Note: The Prize cannot be exchanged for money.
***Alana was the random picked winner..this giveway is now closed thank you to every one that entered***